This is the USS Enterprise CV-6 mid-1944 in her measure 21 scheme with Air Group 10 on deck. I’ve wanted to do the Big E forever, so I decided to go all out. I know the Enterprise holds a special place in the hearts of many, so I tried to do justice by spending a lot of time on this project. If you’d like to see the unbuilt resin kit I posted pics in the Form a while back. The major modification to the kit was reshaping the hull to a more correct streamline look. There was a host of scratch building to be done; you’ll really need to collect all the references you can get your hands on being this is a big complicated ship. The aircraft are all from Trumpeter and were little kits in themselves. The Hellcats for example ended up having 17 parts and 15 decals (each insignia was 3 pieces), and 36 of those were made including 6 in the hanger deck. 60 aircraft total are on deck. The photos really don’t do it justice; it turned out to be a really nice looking ship when done. I almost hated to cover the deck with aircraft and equipment, but I wanted the finished ship to have a very busy look. Over 400 figures are also scattered about. Below is a list of after market parts used (some I used multiple sets), not including a bunch of items from the parts box.