by Santiago Ezcurra
1/700 ARA Hercules (Dragon)
Starting from the premium kit from Dragon, I built the Argentine destroyer according to its 1982 configuration, at the begining of the Malvinas war. The kit in general is fine, but you have to make some corrections to match the original. Among them, the radar antenna must be corrected since the etched part is not adequate. Also, in my case, I had to adapt old decals to correctly represent the flight deck according to the time, among other improvements and minor modifications. I have used Humbrol and Tamiya paints, and weathering with oils and AMMO products. The sea base was made with the Crytal Water and Foam effects from Sicko.