Some time after I completed my Andalucía, I started to think that, though she looked quite about right, I could have done better. I was involved in new projects then, so let things stay, but some months ago I felt confident enough to pick her and start an extensive refit program.
I removed all weapons, electronic equipment, railing and mast and washed over existent paintwork. Then, started over painting her in a much lighter shade of grey, corrected some inaccuracies in her decks and weapons and installed new rigging and railing. AFV´s original solid cage mast was changed for a new scratchbuilt one, and "aztec" ladders were removed to install PE replacements. I think it was worth the effort.